Aerofoam® Roof Insulation is a heat insulation material with a built-in water vapor barrier and thermal break. The product’s highly reflective foil prevents conductivity between indoor and outdoor environments.
Material: Chemically cross-linked polyolefin foam laminated with aluminum foil on one or both sides
Density: 25 kg/m³
Thickness: 6mm to 8mm
Color: Gray/ Black/ Peach
- Roofs – Roofs-steel framed residential and commercial constructions such as hangars
- Roofs – Non-steel framed applications including timber-framed roofs
- Walls – stud frame and warehouse metal clad walls.
- Durability – cross-linked feature renders product water and is moisture resistant
- Chemical resistance – resistant to most chemicals and acids
- Excellent weather ability.
- Thermal bridging reduction between building elements
- Non-toxic, non-irritant and requires no gloves or special handling equipment
- Light and easy to handle
- Economical and easy to install.