Aerofoam® Roof Insulation is a heat insulation material with a built-in water vapor barrier and thermal break. The product’s highly reflective foil prevents conductivity between indoor and outdoor environments.
Material: Chemically cross linked polyolefin foam laminated with alupet foil on one or both sides
Density: 25 kg/m³
Thickness: 6mm to 8mm
Color: Gray/ Black/ Peach
- Roofs – Roofs-steel framed residential and commercial constructions such as hangars
- Roofs – Non-steel framed applications including timber framed roofs
- Walls – stud frame and warehouse metal clad walls.
- Durability – cross linked feature renders product water and is moisture resistant
- Chemical resistance – resistant to most chemicals and acids
- Excellent weatherability.
- Thermal bridging reduction between building elements
- Non toxic, non irritant, requires no gloves or special handling equipment
- Light and easy to handle
- Economical and easy to install.