Aerofoam® Roofing Profiles are designed to seal roofing and cladding profiles against dust, water and water vapor. Featuring very good mechanical resistance and durability, the roof sealing profiles are able to retain their flexible internal structure.
- Material: chemically cross linked polyethylene foam
- Density: 25kg/m³
- Thickness: 25mm
- Width: 50mm/ 70mm
- Length: 400mm/ 900mm
- Color: Gray / black / white.
Delivered parts ready for installation with precise cut geometry.
- Any type of roof in need of a closure
- Built-in water vapor barrier – water tight
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Very good mechanical resistance – high tear/ break resistance
- High thermal performance
- Odor-less, non fogging
- Very good restoring properties
- Economical and easy to install.
- Seamless fit and look/feel with existing roofing colour and geometry
- Low cost and time saving
- Light and easy to handle
- Robust and easy to transport
- Custom order options
- Support for lifetime of product.