Aerofoam® Roofing Profiles are designed to seal roofing and cladding profiles against dust, water, and water vapor. Featuring very good mechanical resistance and durability, the roof sealing profiles are able to retain their flexible internal structure.
- Material: chemically cross linked polyolefin foam
- Density: 25 kg/m³
- Thickness: 25 mm
- Width: 50 mm/ 70 mm
- Length: 400 mm/ 900 mm
- Color: Gray / black / white.
Delivered parts ready for installation with precise cut geometry.
- Any type of roof in need of a closure
- Built-in water vapor barrier – watertight
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Very good mechanical resistance – high tear/ break resistance
- High thermal performance
- Odor-less, non-fogging
- Very good restoring properties
- Economical and easy to install.
- Seamless fit and look/feel with existing roofing colour and geometry
- Low cost and time saving
- Light and easy to handle
- Robust and easy to transport
- Custom order options
- Support for the lifetime of product.