Aerofoam® Sealings and Gaskets offer a unique combination of mechanical, chemical and thermal properties, which makes them an ideal replacement for traditional sealing gasket foams such as EPDM rubber, polyurethane, and PVC.
- Material: Chemically cross-linked polyolefin foam
- Density: 25kg/m³
- Thickness: 3 – 50mm
- Size: according to sketch
- Color: Gray/ black/ white.
- Automotive industry
- HVAC and plumbing industry
- Oil & Gas industry.
- Lightweight – up to 84% lighter than PVC foam
- Dimensionally stable shape – impact resistant
- No fibers, non-toxic, formaldehyde-free and odorless
- Wide working temperature (-80°C up to 105°C)
- Excellent thermoplastic properties, particularly vacuum and press-forming
- Fire-rated: Class 0 and low smoke propagation
- Very good thermal properties.
- High lifetime expectancy
- Inertness against most chemicals including fuels, oils, brake fluids, and cooling liquids
- Good cushioning characteristics
- Ecologically and chemically neutral
- Safe disposal by dumping or incineration in the event of recycling not being possible
- Excellent weathering resistance.