Aerofoam® Adhesive Tapes have a strong hot melt adhesive and are fabricated with siliconized release paper. The self adhesive tape is very flexible and well suited to thermal insulation duct gaskets.
- Material: chemically cross linked polyethylene foam
- Density: 25kg/m³ (foam core only)
- Thickness: 3mm
- Size: 25mm x 7500mm; 50mm x 7500mm
- Color: Gray/ black/ white.
- Wrapping (hot and cold pipes)
- Holding, patching duct gasket applications.
- Low moisture content – good sealant.
- Flexible – can be used in various applications
- Excellent thermoplastic properties, particularly vacuum and press-forming
- Fire rated: Class 0 and low smoke propagation
- Very good thermal properties.
- Good cushioning characteristics
- Ecologically and chemically neutral
- Excellent weathering resistance.