Aerofoam® XLPE Insulation Joint Tape is a special aluminum foil tape manufactured by combining a reinforced PET film backing with strong solvent acrylic adhesives and an easy release liner. The XLPE insulation tape can be used in conjunction with Aerofoam® XLPE insulation to cover the joints.
- Material: Alupet (aluminum layer and PET layer laminated together)
- Thickness: 65 +/- 3 microns
- Tensile strength: 2400gms / 25mm
- Elongation at break: 60%
- Color: silver matte.
- Aerofoam® XLPE Insulation Closing purpose
- Lamination for air conditioning ducting systems
- Roofing Application like flashing, joints and insulations
- Duct sealing and joining for refrigerator and an excellent barrier to vapor
- General purpose holding, patching, sealing, applications indoor and outdoor.
- Low moisture content – good sealing properties
- Excellent reflection coefficient
- Long service life due to the high-quality solvent acrylic adhesive
- Perfect match to the Aerofoam® XLPE alupet foil.
To download the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for Aerofoam® XLPE Insulation Joint Tape, please click here.