Aerofoam® XLPE N Clad system contains sheets, rolls, tubes, and tapes. Insulation foam is made of closed-cell crosslinked polyolefin coated with a strong and durable UV and weather resistant jacketing, which replaces costly and complex aluminum, zinc-plated steel or stainless steel sheet facings. The foam has excellent properties in terms of condensation control, mechanical and chemical resistance.
Aerofoam® XLPE N Clad sheets, rolls, tubes, and tapes have very good dimensional stability, showing a “memory effect” (they tend to come to their original shape after being compressed).
Aerofoam® XLPE N Clad sheets, rolls, tubes, and tapes are an economical solution compared to the expensive and labor-intensive cladding. Some of the benefits are the following: less-skilled labor required, fast installation (50% faster than metal cladding), lightweight material, safe to use (N Clad jacketing – no safety equipment required), easy to cut, no drill required (light punching tool is enough), no power tools required, easy and light to lift and carry, N Clad jackets can be cut on-site without waste (on a cutting table), space-saving storage.
For more information, please download the Aerofoam® XLPE Insulation Tubes catalogue below.
- Indoor and outdoor pipes, air ducts, and tanks
- Industrial pipelines (Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Oil and Gas, Food, and Beverages).
- UV and weather resistant
- “CLASS O” as per BS 476 Parts 6 & 7
- FSI<25, SDI<50 as per ASTM E84
- Very low water vapor transmission (0.07 g/m2/h)
- Low thermal conductivity (λ23 ˚C = 0.031 W/mK)
- Operating temperature (from -80 ˚C to +100 ˚C)
- Chemical resistance to most chemicals like sodium, silica, fluoride, chloride, etc.
- Antibacterial & anti-fungal
- Environmental friendly (ODP = 0 and GWP < 5)
- Very low VOC emission level
- High mechanical strength
- Easy and fast to installAesthetical look