Aerofoam® XLPE Sheets and Rolls are made from closed cell cross linked polyolefin foam. Featuring excellent condensation control, long term thermal blocking and sound absorption properties, the XLPE polyolefin foam sheets and rolls come as a standard sandwich product composed of foam, alupet foil and self-adhesive backing. Other combinations include plain foam, foam with alupet foil or foam with self-adhesive backing. The foil and foam are available in different colors above and beyond standard gray foam and silver foil to suit the needs of customers.
The Aerofoam® XLPE Polyolefin Sheets and Rolls offer very good dimensional stability, exhibiting a “memory effect” which enable them to retain their original shape after being compressed.
The Aerofoam® XLPE Polyolefin Foam Sheets and Rolls do not present any human health hazards with a production process that is free of CFC and HCFC, resulting in very low VOC levels. The product is considered environmentally friendly with low Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP) and complies with LEED requirements which aid buildings in accumulating more LEED points.
For more information, please download the Aerofoam® XLPE rolls and sheets Insulation below.
- Material: Closed cell crosslinked polyolefin foam with alupet foil & self-adhesive backing
- Density: 25kg/m³ (foam core only)
- Thickness: 5mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm
- Diameter: 1.2m (1 m also available upon request)
- Length: Rolls: 20m (any length possible) | Sheets: 2.4m
- Color: Gray/ black/ peach/ red/ green/ blue/ white with silver foil.
- Large diameter pipes (where tubes can’t be used; sheeting is used)
- Ventilation ducts
- Tanks, reservoirs.
- Fire rated “CLASS O” as per BS 476 Parts 6 & 7
- Very low water vapor permeance (0 perms)
- Water tight due to the pre-applied alupet foil
- Very low water absorption rate (0.3% by volume)
- High thermal efficiency (λ24 ˚C = 0.035 W/mK; λ46 ˚C = 0.037 W/mK)
- Wide temperature range (from -50 ˚C to +105 ˚C)
- Chemical resistance – resistant to most chemicals (sodium, silica, fluoride, chloride, etc.)
- Antibacterial & antifungal
- Environmental friendly – ODP = 0 and GWP < 5
- Very low VOC emission level ( < 4 µg/m²/hr in 24 hours)
- Good mechanical resistance
- Sound absorption properties
- Easy and fast to install
- Aesthetically pleasing look.