Residential and commercial structures should consider sound reduction technologies during the design and construction stages. They are essential for any house or office facility that wants to maintain a calm, quiet, and tranquil atmosphere. Recycled rubber acoustic floor underlays, when properly selected and installed, are one of the most effective and cost-efficient ways to improve the overall indoor living environment by preventing noise intrusion from neighbors and in between floors.
AeroSound® RSF Rubber Silent Floor is designed to reduce impact sound in flooring systems and to increase the acoustic comfort. The rubber structure provides good acoustic and mechanical performance, and it is manufactured using recycled rubber particles.
The AeroSound® RSF is an acoustic floor underlay that reduces structural vibration and noise transmission within the building. It can also be used to separate building structure elements such as pre-cast stairs, elevator shafts from the staircase, and the structural slab from the stairs. AeroSound® RSF is suitable for civil and industrial applications.
- Reduces transmission of impact sound
- Helps to protect screed from cracking
- Provides support for floor finishing
- Adds softness to the flooring
- Environmentally friendly
- Long lifespan
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Excellent thermal properties
- High mechanical strength
- Does not absorb water
- Fiber and dust free
- Resistant to bacteria, mold, and fungi growth
- Gyms, clubs and dancing floors
- Hotels, offices and medical facilities
- Recording studios and movie theaters
- Industrial buildings and machinery foundation
- Automotive industry – wheel arch and chassis
- Residential, commercial, and high-rise buildings
- AeroSound® Perimetric Tape
- Duct Tape
- Adhesive (optional)