Aerofoam® Expansion Joint Filler is a very strong and resilient polyolefin product with concrete adhesion levels that are well suited to a variety of customer application needs.
- Material: Chemically cross linked polyolefin foam
- Density: 25kg/m³
- Thickness: 3mm to 60mm*
- Width: 50mm – 300mm*
- Length: 20m – 25m*
- Color: Gray/ Black.
Our product expansion joint filler can be used in:
- Bridges, highways, runways, subways, parking garages, driveways, sidewalks
- Basement structures, retaining walls, deck/floor slabs, brick and blockwork
- Sewage treatment works, water channels, and culverts, reservoirs
- A buffer between dissimilar materials: columns, manhole covers, and adjacent constructions.
- Fire Resistant – made with fire retardant additives
- Superior compression and recovery properties
- Durability – cross-linked feature makes it water and moisture resistant
- Chemical resistance – resistant to most chemicals and acids
- Can be supplied with pressure-sensitive adhesive backing for ease of installation
- Excellent weather ability.
- Rolls available in a wide range of widths and thicknesses
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, requiring no gloves or special handling equipment
- No fibers and dust as a result of the use
- Light, simple to handle and easily transportable
- Economical and easy to install.