The recent increase in trades across nations and internally involves a large amount of transportation and storage. These frequent movements and storage of products demanded protective media which could provide better cushioning, material protection, lightweight and economical for which the air bubble film was the most appropriate material. Air bubble film has gained a lot of people’s interest as a protective packaging media in recent days due to its excellent cushioning and protective properties in a very economical way.
AeroPack consists of two layers of low-density polyethylene encapsulated with air pockets in a symmetrical pattern. The amount of air encapsulated and the symmetrical pattern offers excellent cushioning properties. The product is available in rolls of different lengths and widths. The size of the bubble and thickness of the film is decided to depend upon the end-use (i.e.) the type and weight of content to be packed.
Features & Benefit
- Light weight packaginrial
- Attractive look and heat sealable
- Excellent cushioning properties
- Easy to use and economical
- Transparent, hygienic, dust free and non-toxic
- Excellent water resistance
- Protects products from scratches and sudden impact
- Resistance to various chemicals, reagents, and salts.
- Packing of fragile products
- Courier, movers and logistic industries
- Automobile industries
- Retail supermarkets and malls
- Furniture packaging
- Fruit and vegetable packaging
- Packaging of electronics and machinery
- Packaging of Pharmaceutical, Dental and Optical equipment’s.
Technical Specification & Avaibility
|Single Layer Air Bubble Film|
|50-250||(Increments of 50)|
|75-300||(Increments of 75)|
|Double Layer Air Bubble Film|
|100-500||(Increments of 100)|
|XL 150-600||(Increments of 150)|
|Functional Air Bubble Films|
|ABF 50-250*||(Increments of 50)|
|XL 50-250*||(Increments of 50)|
|Fire Rated ABF||4||10||4||50-250||1-1.5||100|
|50-250*||(Increments of 50)|
|Fire Rated XL||10||30||10||75-300||1-1.5||50|
|ABF 75-300*||(Increments of 75)|