AeroSound® ESA sound absorber is designed to control sound transmission at a broad range of frequencies. The open-cell elastomeric foam works as a sound absorber and vibration damper in a variety of applications such as engine rooms, in vehicles and vessels, air handling units, wall partitions, audiometric rooms, air ducts, floating floors, multiplexes, cinema halls and general enclosures.
Fibre free, super silent and microbe resistant. It is easy to apply acoustic insulation material with every good sound absorption, damping and barrier properties. Complies with LEED regulations.
For more information please download the Aerosound® ESA catalogue below.
- Material: Open cell elastomeric foam based on synthetic rubber (NBR), comes in black color
- Density: 160-180 and 220-240 kg/m³
- Thickness: 6 mm, 10 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm
- Size: 1m x 1m
- Color: Black
- Acoustic Insulation Solutions for HVAC systems
- Air Ducts
- Air Handling Units
- Plant Rooms
- Machinery and architectural acoustic improvements
- Super silent
- Easy to install
- Made with antimicrobial protection products