Aerofoam® Insulation Glue is a solvent adhesive developed principally for elastomeric based materials.
- Material: One-component solvent adhesive
- Density: 820kg/m³
- Viscosity: @ 25˚C, S6, rpm 20 2000 to 10000 cps
- Solubility: Hydro Carbon
- Color: Black.
- Adhesion of Aerofoam® insulation to metallic surfaces
- Adhesion of Aerofoam® insulation joints.
- Excellent bonding ability with most porous and non-porous surfaces
- Water resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Suitable to Middle East climatic conditions
- Easy to apply
To download the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for Aerofoam® closed cell rubber foam insulation glue, please click here.