Aerofoam® Water Tank Insulation is an effective solution where energy savings are needed. The non-toxic polyolefin foam offers superior insulation for water tanks, keeping the water warm for extended periods of time.
- Material: chemically cross-linked polyolefin foam
- Density: 25kg/m³
- Thickness: 25mm*
- Width: 1200mm*
- Length: 2000mm*
- Color: Gray/ black.
*Custom sizes are possible.
- Any geometrical type of water tank.
- Constant λ and μ values (not subject to aging)
- Dimensionally stable shape – impact resistant
- No fibers, non-toxic, formaldehyde-free, and odorless
- Antifungal and antibacterial
- Fire-rated: Class 0 and low smoke propagation
- Economical and easy to install.
- No corrosion of steel or valves
- High lifetime expectancy (exceeds the life of the tank it insulates)
- Effective work on-site, high cost and time saving
- Light and easy to handle
- Robust and easy to transport
- Support for a high system life-time.